~CEPAT KLIK LINK INI~

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why Women Cry

“Why are you crying?” a young boy asked his Mom.

“Because I’m a woman,” she told him.

“I don’t understand,” he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said,
“And you never will, but that’s O.K.”…

Later, the little boy asked his father,
“Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?”
“All women cry for no reason,” was all his Dad could say…

The little boy grew up and became a man,
Still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked, “God why do women cry so easily?”

God answered…

“When I made woman,
I decided she had to be special.
I made her shoulders
Strong enough to carry
The weight of the world, yet,
Made her arms gentle enough to give comfort…

I gave her the inner strength
To endure childbirth
And the rejection
That many times will come
Even from her own children…

I gave her hardness
That allows her
To keep going and take care
Of her family and friends
Even when everyone else gives up
Through sickness and fatigue
Without complaining…

I gave her sensitivity
To love her children under any and all circumstances
Even when her child has hurt her badly…

She has the very special power
To make a child’s boo-boo feel better
And to quell a teenager’s anxieties and fears…

I gave her strength
To care for her husband, despite faults
And I fashioned her from his rib
To protect his heart…

I gave her wisdom
To know that a good husband never hurts his wife
But sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve
To stand beside him unflatteringly…

For all of this hard work
I also gave her a tear to shed
It is hers to use
Whenever needed
And it is her only weakness…

When you see her cry
Tell her how much you love her
And all she does for everyone
And even though she may still cry
You will have made her heart feel good
She is special!

0 insan terpilih:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SEGALA YANG TERTULIS ADALAH HAK MUTLAK KONICHIWA